NOW Leadership Inc.
Presenting your ideas to the world!
How often have you not taken up opportunities to speak about your idea, business or organization to a live audience or to the media for fear of “getting it wrong”, or “not knowing exactly what to say and how to say it”?
For many, our greatest fear is standing in front of a group of people or the camera and forgetting what we want to say and hence making a fool of ourselves.
Presentation & Video Training for Business and Leadership
This 1-day Presentation & Media Training Workshop gives you the tools, knowledge, and confidence to seek and take up opportunities.
OUTCOMES / Benefits and Tools
It will include interactive exercises and
- advice and strategies for overcoming the fear factor and building confidence
- the physiology that communicates confidence and how to use body language for greater communication
- step by step guide to developing an engaging opening
- tools for creating rapport
- thinking creatively – what makes a great presentation based on data and examples from the top Ted X Talks
- presentation styles – ad-lib versus remembering lines, using notes and how to not sound like you are reading
- using powerpoint as a tool to enhance the presentation rather than it “being” the presentation
- using storytelling as the ultimate tool of persuasion
- on camera techniques for media interviews and video presentations
- understanding of how the media works, what they look for and how to use it to your advantage
CONTACT Lisa McAskill Tel: 0417 807 799
Lisa McAskill / NOW Facilitator
Creator and Director of www.lisamcaskill.com.au
The art of communication is the language of leadership – I delight in giving people the skills and confidence to effectively communicate their story, ideas, and visions. I have worked in the television and media industry as a presenter/reporter for nearly 30 years and so have developed a very practical knowledge of what it takes to engage an audience from on camera to live presentations. As a natural mentor who loves to teach, nothing thrills me more than witnessing people grow and transform to reach their full potential.
I was probably best known for my 14-year role as one of Adelaide’s most engaging TV presenters, on Channel 9’s multi- award-winning TV program, Postcards and featuring regularly on its sister program, Postcards Australia broadcast nationally on the Win Network. In 2011 I established Lisa McAskill Presenting with a focus on the training of presenters and media mentoring. My role as the Media Director & Content Programmer, for NOW, is to oversee its production arm, which includes writing, producing and directing online video content for Change Makers who need a social impact video, along with creating promotional videos for people managing or developing a social enterprise.
CONTACT US TODAY
Lisa McAskill | Elizabeth Ellames | Cherie Rowett
PURPOSE | EMPOWER | PRESENT