N O W is very excited to be teaming up with our friends Erin Scammel from Fil and Khadija Gbla from Desert Flower.
Lisa McAskill, Cherie Rowett, and Elizabeth Ellames from the NOW Social Empowerment Collective, along with Khadija Gbla and Kari Vallury will be presenting at this wonderful event. Tickets are now on sale! Click the link… www.eventbrite.com/e/fil-your-cup-tickets-
FIL YOUR CUP is a mini retreat… and it’s just down the road!
Before committing to a week-long retreat in Bali, find a little restoration with a bunch of friends here in Adelaide.
Imagine you and your closest friends, sipping on a cider, listening to Adelaide’s most empowering women share their story.
Then stroll through the market, hand-select keepsakes before laying back with some paella as you listen to the sweet tunes from local vocalists with your friends.
Your ticket price includes:
- All-access pass to FIL Talks.
- Hot off the press copy of FIL Magazine, Issue Two.
- Slow Fashion Runway.
- Exclusive preview of ‘Hipster, the musical.’
- Homegrown Vocals, all day long.
Please note: food ,drinks and workshops are additional to ticket price.
A DAY AT ‘FIL YOUR CUP’ LOOKS LIKE THIS:
- Khadija Gbla – an award-winning human rights activist, Khadija has over 1million views on her TED Talk where she shares her story on FGM (female genital mutilation) and how she protects African Australian girls from this cultural practice.
- Lisa McAskill – a veteran presenter, Lisa spent 14yrs on South Australia’s postcards and now hosts various events across Adelaide and educates others on TV & Web Presenting. In her FIL Talk, Lisa provides useful tools to engage confidence through body language.
- Kari Vallury – an expert in Slow Fashion, Kari will be discussing clothes and climate change in her FIL Talk. In this, she will provide tips on how to reduce your climate impact through your style and clothing choices.
- Cherie Rowett – ‘self-care to keep caring’ is the theme for Cherie’s FIL Talk, where she highlights the importance of self-care in order to provide support for those nearest and dearest to us, including children, parents and so on.
- Elizabeth Ellames – universal patterns of human nature have been summed up in 12 archetypes; they include the hero, the alchemist, the mentor…. and more. Understanding your archetype helps you to promote your personal brand and Elizabeth shows you how to find your archetype and provides two archetype makeovers as examples.
Exclusive preview of ‘The Hipster’ musical.
MICRO MARKET – a curated market showcasing local and small businesses. From SLOW clothing to plant pots, you are bound to find something worthy of taking home.
SUMMERTOWN STUDIO – doors will be open to peruse and purchase any of the amazing pieces on hand, including candles, jewellery, clothing, furniture and more.
RUNWAY – enjoy fresh ways to style – garments hand selected from the micro market by lead stylists Bec & Erin from ‘Just BE Commercial.
FOOD & DRINK – A Taste of Spain, Adelaide Hills Distillery, MisMatch Brewery, Adelaide Hills Cider, DeGroot Coffee.